Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form:
- Fill in the Application Form only if you are satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program and will be able to submit all the required documents in time
- Documents required during Ph.D. form filling :
- A valid personal Mobile No and E-mail ID
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf format and max size 200 Kb)
- Scanned documents of the Academic Qualifications (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf format and max size 500 Kb).
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. must apply online only. Hard copies of the Application form will not be accepted.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the programme. Incomplete form will be summarily rejected and no intimation in this regard will be given.
- An Application Form Number and Password will be generated after successful registration on the portal which will be required for future reference. An E-mail will be sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- The last date of Online Application including Payment of Fee (If applicable) is (29.11.2021) date extended 05-12-2021.
- All applicants will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable (Except those belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ Women categories).
- The date for the Entrance Examination will be notified in due course of time on the University Website. Please keep visiting the University website regularly.
- Applicants having grievances, if any, regarding their eligibility / fee payment, must submit the same to the given email id firstname.lastname@example.org within stipulated date and time.
For any technical assistance, please contact:
- Designation : System Analyst
- Contact Details : 01285-260248
The Counselling schedules for different departments will be notified on the University website (www.cuh.ac.in) after declaration of the result of the Entrance Examination.
Please keep watching the University website regularly. NO SEPARATE INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN TO INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS.